Here’s what you need to know:
- Purchasing products/services I recommend will not add to the price you are paying.
- I will receive a small percentage of your purchase directly from the merchant in exchange for sharing their product(s)/service(s) with my readers/subscribers.
- Any funds I receive will be reinvested directly into my writing ministry (i.e., to help offset the cost of designing, self-hosting, & managing my website; the purchase of software/services to support my site and/or writing business; additional training (i.e, online classes, seminars, books, etc.), and for self-publishing my book(s).
- If you appreciate the time and effort I put into my site and are blessed by my writing, please consider clicking on a link and making a purchase. It’s a simple way to say “Thank You” and support my work at no additional cost to you.
- I will only recommend products/services I personally use and have found to be a blessing to me/my family.
- If you would prefer not to support my ministry in this manner, no worries! Simply make note of the resource I have recommended and go directly to the merchant/provider’s website. The only way I will be eligible to receive a commission is if you follow the link(s) I provide.
- I encourage you to do your own research. Read all of the online reviews from other customers/subscribers; and search for online coupon codes/specials. Make note of the fine print and terms/limitations of your purchase.
- If you have any questions about the resources I recommend, please feel free to contact me directly.
The required legal verbage: Amy Jo Ivey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Blog posts, pages, and images may contain affiliate links (see above.)
Thank you so very much for your support! I greatly appreciate you, Friend!
Blessings & grace,